Do you get things done? Do you have initiative and passion? Do you understand the value of hard work?
Boyd Digital are looking for hard working and ambition content writers to work in our vibrant digital marketing business. Successful candidates will get the chance to learn about all aspects of digital marketing and work across our portfolio of international clients.
This is the ideal opportunity for the right candidate to gain invaluable experience in the exciting digital marketing agency setting.
Candidates must demonstrate –
Exceptional written and spoken communication
An understanding and passion for social media
Ability to work to deadlines
Ability to work as part of a team
Personable, social and a self-starter
Genuine enthusiasm to learn more about digital marketing
You will be smart and energetic with the confidence to put ideas forward and make mistakes, and the ability to learn quickly from them and work hard to get things right.
We don’t care about your background, age or education – brains and attitude are much more important.
You will be based at our HQ in Glasgow city centre.
You can get in touch by phoning us on 01413320063
Or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Boyd Digital are recruiting for an experienced SEO Manager for our Glasgow based team. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced SEO professional to join Glasgow’s largest specialist SEO agency. The successful candidate will responsible for creating and implementing natural search engine strategies on behalf of high profile international clients, and demonstrating maximum ROI using analytical reporting.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, this is a relatively senior role that will be responsible for leading all aspects of client reporting and digital analysis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create, plan, manage and implement SEO strategies on behalf of clients
- Planning and carrying out keyword strategies for multiple client campaigns
- Link building – auditing and creating strategies to drive improvement for clients
- Manage all weekly/ quarterly analytics reporting, tracking predominantly via google analytics
- Work with larger digital department to meet client objectives including PPC, content and social teams and contribute to winning new client business via proposals and presentations
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an SEO focused role is required
- Digital agency experience is desirable but not essential if you can provide evidence of delivering on client campaigns
- Google Analytics personal qualification
- Link Building experience
- Technical and keyword auditing experience
- Google Tag manager experience
- Experience using digital tools such as Search console, MOZ, SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs and Buzzsumo
If you have the relevant skill set for this role, please submit your CV today for additional information.